The protection of your personal data is of the utmost importance to us, the Stellenticket GmbH, as a service provider. It is not necessary for you to disclose personal data to use our website. In certain cases we require your name, address and other information so we can provide the requested services. Where necessary, we will notify you of this accordingly. In addition, we only store and process data that you provide us voluntarily or automatically.
Collection and processing of personal data
The Stellenticket GmbH uses the collected data for three basic purposes:
- to deal with orders for offers or services,
- to inform you - with your consent - about special offers or new products and
- to align our content - with your consent - to your personal interests.
Transferring data to third parties
The Stellenticket GmbH will never sell or rent your personal information to any third party. We transfer your personal data to third parties only if it is necessary to transfer your data to carry out the offers or services you want to avail.
This is the case:
- If a subcontractor or vicarious agent, which we use for the provision of offers or services, this data needs (such assistants are, unless you are specifically informed otherwise, only entitled to use the data, as this or for the provision of the offers or services necessary);
- If an enforceable administrative or court order exists or
- If this is necessary to prevent any misuse of our offers or services, in particular a use in violation of the terms and conditions or special conditions of use of the website operator in a legally permissible manner.
The information automatically provided to us by your web browser is evaluated anonymously and only for statistical purposes. This data is generally not assigned to specific individuals, a combination of these data with other data sources will not be conducted. Of course, at any time you may refuse the collection of data by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser.
According to § 9 BDSG, the Stellenticket GmbH strives to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction. Our security measures concerning data security are continuously improved in line with technological advances. Access to your data is only granted to very few authorized persons who are responsible for the technical, administrative or editorial supervision of data. These persons are especially trained in the issues and rules of data protection.
Consent of the user
Right / Public Directory of Procedures
According to § 34 and § 6b BDSG you have the unconditional right of free information about your data stored by us and according to § 35 BDSG the right to delete or block impermissible data and the right to correct inaccurate data.
On request, we are happy to inform you in writing whether and which personal data we hold about you. Where possible, we will take appropriate steps to update or rectify your data stored with us at short notice. Please contact in these cases directly our management board.
The Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) stipulates in § 4g that data protection relevant information must be available to anyone in a suitable form. Stellenticket GmbH has provided in its public procedural directory corresponding information for reference.
Last modified on 1st March 2016.